JuiceBox® Pro 40 WiFi-enabled 40-Amp Smart EV Charging Station (Level 2 EVSE) with 24-foot cable
- High charging speed, 40A / 10 kW
- Full JuiceNet app and web-based charging control
- LED indication for power, connectivity, charging status
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Portable: can be removed from the mounting bracket in seconds
- Durable, water and fire resistant metal case
- UL Listed
- 36 month warranty from manufacture
JuiceBox Pro 40 is a compact, high power, fully ruggedized and portable electric vehicle charging station (EVSE) with advanced WiFi control and smart grid features. JuiceBox automatically adjusts to provide just as much power as your EV is able to accept, up to 40 amps.
- Convenient Design: LED indicator lights provide status on power, WiFi connectivity and charging.
- Smartphone Control: Control time of charge, max. charge rate, and monitor instantaneous power, amperage and more.
- Notifications: Set up automatic notifications, e.g. start and end of charge, unit offline, unit back online, full charge by certain time.
- Charging History: View your real-time and historical charging data via dashboard or Smartphone apps - Android or iOS.
- Portable: Easy mounting / dismounting from wall bracket; great for both residential and on-the-road EV charging.
- Voice Control: Monitor, manage, and control your charger via voice commands on Amazon Echo / Alexa and Google Home.
- Emissions Optimized: JuiceNet Green option minimizes greenhouse gas emissions of charging an EV.
- Adaptable: JuiceBox can be plugged into a "dryer" electrical outlet, RV-type or regular wall outlet with available adapters. Please note that not all 120V adapters on the market will properly work with the JuiceBox. Compatible adapters are available in our store.
- Earn Rewards: Earn JuicePoints Rewardswhile maximizing use of renewable energy while charging your car!
- Indoor and Outdoor Rated: Water and fire resistant. Watch the EVSE Ice Bucket Challenge by eMotorWerks.
- Made in the USA: From domestic and imported parts.
Output Power 40A, 10kW
Input Voltage 120/240 VAC nominal, single phase (Level 1 / Level 2)
Input 15" inch NEMA 14-50 input cable (from box to middle of plug) may also be hard-wired with outdoor rated 6 AWG cable with flex conduit
Output Cable 24 FT standard length, 20 FT extension cables available
SAE J1772 standard plug
Dimensions 10 x 6 x 3.5 inches (H, W, D - main enclosure)
Codes and Standards NEMA 4 / IP66, SAE, FCC Part 15 Class B, NEC 625 compliant
Warranty 3 year warranty for residential usage from manufacture (eMotorWerks)
Safety UL and cUL Listed
In the package, you will receive:
A JuiceBox Pro 40, featuring:
- A 40-amp 24-foot charging cable (also known as a J1772 cable)
- A 15" inch NEMA 14-50 input cable
- Full JuiceNet charging controls and monitoring
- Quickstart Guide
- An aluminum quick-release mounting bracket
- A black J1772 holster with cord wrap ledge
Why is JuiceBox better than other products on the market?
JuiceBox Pro offers the highest power for faster charging of any present or future EVs, UL safety certification, front LED displays, portability, and a set of advanced JuiceNet features that pays you to charge! With the JuiceNet-enabled Pro enjoy energy usage reporting (mobile and web portal), WiFi connectivity, charge scheduling, notifications, smartphone app, and unprecedented product reliability.
Can JuiceBox adjust output amperage/power?
Yes, you can adjust the charging power limit in the JuiceNet app or dashboard settings. Use this, for instance, if you have a lower power circuit breaker that you want to ensure is not tripped during charging.
Do I need a WiFi setup at home?
You will need a WiFi connection for smart charging features to be used. However, you may also use a mobile hotspot (such as the one on your phone, or an independent module) to manage a JuiceBox. Your JuiceBox will act as a standard charging unit in absence of WiFi, and any schedules or limits you set when connected to the JuiceBox will remain even if the JuiceBox is not connected to WiFi.
What are the advantages of having WiFi connectivity?
Built-in WiFi allows you to:
- Set charging schedules so that your EV avoids consuming electricity at peak times. Most utilities offer time of use (TOU) rate schedules to their customers who are EV drivers.
- Track energy usage, allowing you to view your charging history and extract accurate energy data.
- If you have more than one EV, you can set up your two (or more) JuiceBox Pro units to share one electrical circuit. Say, you have only 40A capacity in your panel but have two vehicles charging simultaneously. You can program your JuiceBox Pro units to never exceed 40A combined draw. If only one car is charging, it gets the full 40A of current. When the second car shows up, the current gets shared 20A / 20A between the two. When one of the cars finishes charging, the remaining car ramps back to 40A.
- Become eligible for demand response and other energy programs and monetary incentives in certain utility territories.
Is JuiceBox safety certified?
Yes, JuiceBox is UL Listed, with cUL for Canada.
What electric vehicle models is this unit compatible with?
JuiceBox Pro works well with ALL production EVs as it utilizes a standard J1772 charging protocol adopted by all EV manufacturers and has many years experience supporting tens of thousands of installed stations across the world. Learn more about charging your Tesla.
How does the JuiceNet Green feature help to reduce emissions?
JuiceNet Green reduces CO2, NOX, particulate emissions, and hazardous mercury pollution, of which 50% is generated from coal-fired power plants. Green charging minimizes the greenhouse gas emissions of grid-based EV charging.
Will I be eligible for any federal, state or utility incentives after purchasing a JuiceNet EVSE?
Quite possibly. Please review this comprehensive list of North American incentives, which includes a range of attractive programs offered by cities, states and utility service providers. As such programs change periodically, we also recommend you search via Google for your specific location and utility.
We Also Recommend
50A 12kW Premium OpenEVSE custom outdoor case with RGB LCD & Real Time Clock, selectable length BSA Ultra Flexible J1772 cable - EVSE K25-50A in PDF
40A 9.6kW OpenEVSE Deluxe outdoor Charging Station, selectable length BSA Ultra Flexible J1772 cable - EVSE6 in PDF
40A 9.6kW OpenEVSE custom outdoor case with LCD, selectable length BSA Ultra Flexible J1772 cable - EVSE K15-40A in PDF