Dostar Duosida 16A 3.84kW Portable Charging Station - EVSE D25-16A
No Coupon Needed Sale! I'm adding the best coupon value directly to the prices shown here!
Shown with optional travel case, these are a new item and great way to protect your new Duosida EVSE!, add to cart here: https://tinyurl.com/bsacarrycase
16A 3.84kW Portable Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Dostar / Duosida Compact 16amp 120/240v EVSE for portable and home use!
In the package, you will receive:
- Your very own Duosida Compact 16A charging station with the following cables
- A 22.5 foot, 16amp J1772 "Whip" with 16A plug
- A 2-foot input cable with 6-20P plug
- Replenishes 8-10 miles of range per hour of charging
- Made for BSA Electronics in Las Vegas, NV
- 12 month warranty from manufacture
The Duosida 16-amp charging station is ready to plug into any NEMA 6-20 outlet (240v 20amps), and it works with all production EV’s on the road today. It offers faster charging and more features at a lower price than any of the competitors.
It is perfect for customers who are tired of long slow charging with their stock “brick” chargers. I can speak from personal experience; my 2013 LEAF went from 24 hr charge time down to 8.5 hours! Don’t pay the dealer $1500 for an AeroVironment 30A charger with a shorter warranty that’s permanently on the wall. (That’s what many including myself have been quoted!) Get yourself an Duosida Charging Station and save money!
- More power and features for the money than any other charging station
- Can be used with any power source: Plugs into a dryer, RV park or regular wall outlet with available adapters. Save hundreds of dollars on installation - just install a common NEMA 6-20 outlet and you are ready to plug in your EVSE
- Great for both Home or on-the-road charging: Dostar Compact EVSE can be used inside or outside your garage and taken with you. Dostar Compact EVSE is just 7.25"x3"x2" and weighs ~4.6lbs with cables.
- Indoor and Outdoor rated
Get the 120v adapter here to allow you to plug into a common 120v 20amp outlet; https://bsa-electronics.myshopify.com/products/adapter-57-20amp-5-15-plug-to-6-20r-socket-adapter
It will charge any J1772 compliant car at up to 16A from 120v or 240v providing
1.92kW (1920 watts) at 120v
3.84kW (3840 watts) at 240v
The EVSE will provide up to 16amps which is 3.84 kilo Watts when you plug into a 240 volt outlet, that’s enough to charge any EV on the road with a 3.3kW on-board charger at it’s max speed! and drastically reduce charge times on an EV with a larger on-board charger.
Runs on 120v and 240v, switches automatically. Plugs into ANY outlet with adapters!
It is built to plug into a common NEMA 6-20 outlet (240v 20A) found in many home garages.
- 120v/240v auto switching
- 22.5 foot, 16amp J1772 "Whip" with 16A plug
- 2-foot power input cable with 6-20P plug
- 4 status LED’s indicating Power, Connected to EV, Charging and Fault states
- Operating temp -22F to +122F
- IP55 water resistance rating
Here is a video of me demoing the unit:
Adapters for any outlet:
I sell a large variety of custom adapters at my online store, if you don’t see the one you need just send me an email and I will be happy to build it for you, here are ones that have a NEMA 6-20 connector: https://bsa-electronics.myshopify.com/collections/adapters/6-20
If you would like the plug changed I have several on hand. For example in the case of a 10-30 or 14-30 plug it would allow you to plug into a common 30A Dryer outlet. I also build custom adapters, please see my store: https://bsa-electronics.myshopify.com/
Plug options:See the drop down list of over a dozen options, this changes the wall side (power input plug) that comes installed on the EVSE. Note for the NEMA 5-15 (120v 15amp) plug: a dedicated 20amp circuit with no other item plugged into it is required OR you must lower the charge current to 12amps via your Electric Vehicle's controls (not all EV's have this ability). Note some EV models like the GM-Volt with a 3.3kW on-board charger won't go over 12amps in it's menu so it is fine. Duosida EVSE D25-16A is a non-adjustable 16amp unit and requires a 20amp minimum circuit.
Custom order possibilities:
I get a lot of inquires about custom builds. YES I definitely take orders for anything you would like to see in a custom built EVSE. Please take a look at my other EVSE’s listed here that are hand build by me!
It will charge any J1772 compliant including home built/converted cars with a J1772 inlet installed.
These units are new and load tested overnight on a Electric Vehicle before shipping to insure quality.
New Tax Credit now available!
Federal tax credit for installing EV charging equipment. The tax credit for EV charging equipment is officially called the Alternative Refueling Tax Credit (IRS Section 30(C)). For Consumers, this allows for a 30% tax credit up to a total of $1,000 on EV charging equipment, including installation. The IRS will provide new forms for this tax credit early in the year. Please check with your tax accountant to verify that you qualify.
An electric vehicle charging station is also called
Electric Vehicle Service Equipment or
EVSE for short
also commonly called a:
electric vehicle charger
electric car charger
Level 2 charger
220v quick charger
240v quick charger
EV fast charger
We Also Recommend
48A 11.5kW BSA Power Station™ - Premium Level 2 load balancing J1772 Charging Station for all Electric Vehicles